Power saving and reduced fuel consumption
MPR20 monostable electro-mechanical power relay
In the event of a power disruption, the electro-mechanical MPR20 will at once go into its original state due to its monostable design. Monostable means that only one switching status is stable – which is normally the OFF condition. The ON condition can only be achieved by excitation of the coil.
The specific design with an electronically activated coil reduces the holding power by the factor 10. Reduction of holding power by 80 % and of the pull-in power by 50 % allows direct connection to the controlgear and provides additional cost and environmental advantages in spite of a monostable design.
Reliable and robust design, remaining unchanged over the entire life span
It is the lightest water-proof and dust-proof power relay with protection degree IP67 on the market. The use of modern fibre reinforced moulded materials saves more than 50 % weight compared to standard relays. Using special epoxies ensures a long life span even under harshest environmental conditions.
- Buses, trucks, construction machinery, agricultural vehicles and forestry equipment as well as special vehicles
- Air conditioning, compressor units, battery master switches and applications in accordance with machinery directives
- ISO 16750
- IATF 16949
- ECE R118
- ECE R10
- ASIL upon request
- Reduced fuel consumption and CO2 emissions due to a 90 % lower holding power
- Flexible installation for demanding applications due to a robust, water- and dust-proof design
- Reduced installation time through direct connection to the controlgear